Editor’s Note: The following is a guest blog from David Gustin, the editor and co-founder of Trade Financing Matters, providing insights on trade credit and business finance issues. David joined Kyriba recently for a webinar entitled,
The ability to enter into new markets geographically can help drive top line revenue growth, or offer cost-cutting advantages in production and output. Companies expand internationally in one of two ways: organically or through M&A activity. International growth
Kyriba is one of three vendors featured in a just-published report on supply chain finance (SCF), with two differentiating strengths— customizable supplier onboarding, and integration of SCF with a full suite of treasury functionality— called out in particular.
- 5 Essential Supply Chain Finance Questions for Treasurers
- Challenges of Centralizing FX Operations for Global Corporates
- Kyriba Cited as a Leading Disrupter of SCF Space in New Report
- Why Cloud is Critical for Treasury’s Business Continuity Planning
- The Advantages of Treasury Management in the Cloud